[Ansteorra-archery] New Combat Archery Rule affecting Egg Baldar Blunts

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Apr 21 17:15:37 PDT 2003

You are getting double messages because people are still crossposting to
both lists.

I would tend to agree with you that there isn't so much traffic that we
would need two lists.  However, there were people who had absolutely no
interest in static archery and wanted a place where combat archery
specifically could be discussed.  I imagine there may also be some target
archers who have no desire to hear the combat archers debate the safety and
effectiveness of longbows vs. crossbows in combat.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com