[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery Arrow Making at AoB?

Sjonna Whitsitt avalon_remembered at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 10:34:03 PDT 2003

Greetings --

Since there has been changes in combat archery, will
anyone be teaching the making of approved blunts, and
assembling shafts, ABD's, etc.?

I would be more than happy to pay for class and
materials if I could walk away with a couple of dozen
completed combat arrows to use and to have as examples
when building them here in the North.

Regards,
Signora Bianca Sereni
Namron Archery Marshal