[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery Arrow Making at AoB?

Vivaine sharon at stickjock.com
Fri Apr 25 11:48:13 PDT 2003

i have a website w/ alot of information on the making of UHMW combat arrows.
The STrange/McLeod's made 500 arrows and bolts for combat archery.  I have listed vendors, supplies needed and steps. If anything it should at least give you a starting point:

http://www.stickjock.com and click on Combat Achery

Vivaine