[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery Arrow Making at AoB?

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Apr 25 12:20:24 PDT 2003

Sjonna Whitsitt <avalon_remembered at yahoo.com> said:

> Greetings --
>
> Since there has been changes in combat archery, will
> anyone be teaching the making of approved blunts, and
> assembling shafts, ABD's, etc.?
>
> I would be more than happy to pay for class and
> materials if I could walk away with a couple of dozen
> completed combat arrows to use and to have as examples
> when building them here in the North.
>
> Regards,
> Signora Bianca Sereni
> Namron Archery Marshal

I will be teaching on class on making combat arrows and bolts at AoB.  It
will be a hands-on class and everyone that attends will me allowed to make at
least one arrow or bolt.  For those who want they can arrange in advance I
can probably bring materials for them to make more if they want.

The hands on portion of the class will work with fiberglass shafts, UHMW
cored modified marklad blunts, and routed channel siloflex APDS.  However we
will take a quick look at the other options that are available.

Regards,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra