[Ansteorra-archery] (no subject)

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 07:44:35 PDT 2003

Is it possible to get ranked without being there?

My time with this new job is prohibiting me from being
able to get to that side of dallas from fortworth. I
would LOVE to get one of my crossbows looked at and
ranked as i will eventually make one for A&S and would
love a good tear down and advice session. Thanks

Ulrich