[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery Baldars

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sun Apr 20 19:09:49 PDT 2003

Eadric Anstapa (eadric at scabrewer.com) said something that sounded like:
> H.L. Plachoya is correct.

While he is correct today, it may not always be the case.

I am not a pessimist, but I think that the largest problem is not the
new heads, but the shear number of archers and arrows on the field. As
the quantity and quality of archers, particularly crossbows now, go up,
more issues may arrows.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And I ain't in it for the power
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   And I ain't in it for my health