[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery Baldars

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Apr 20 20:57:01 PDT 2003

Lord Michael is right.  Lets try to move this over to Ansteorra-missile.

I am not trying to stifle any conversation here but lets move it to where it
belongs as there may be Combat Only Archers who are not subscribed to the
regular archery list.

All my future responses will go to the Ansteorra-missile list.

If you are not subscribed to that list you may do so by going to this URL:

You can also go to that URL and enter the list archives to real any posts to
Ansteorra-Missile that you have missed.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra