[Ansteorra-archery] Lughnasad

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 07:48:52 PDT 2003

No archery related awards were given out that I'm aware of.  A couple of
folks from Loch Ruadh got Sable Comets for service and another couple of
folks got their Sable Thistles for brewing.  I want to say there were at
least two AoAs given out...I'm not sure of all of them.  I also seem to
remember that the Vicar and Vicaress (soon to be Baron and Baroness) of
Elfsea, Lord Armand and HL Ameline gave out at least one or two Portcullis
for service to the Barony of Elfsea.  I was pretty wiped out by court time
from being out at the Archery field much of the day so I don't remember all
of them.
And although I thanked Jacque the Spink in person last night when I returned
Steppes archery equipment, I want to thank the Steppess archery community
for the loan of three archery butts, stands and "Willie" for our tournament.
  It is greatly appreciated.

Sean