[Ansteorra-archery] Blunts for combat arrows.

Paul Thorne paulthorne at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 15 22:47:27 PDT 2003

Lord Talan,

	As we are literally just down the street from you here at Seawinds, I
would like to offer an invitation to you to our monthly Archery Guild
meeting that we have here in our Shire.  Our next meeting is going to be
the 6th of September and we are currently working on making mass quantities
of combat arrows.  We would be more than happy to pass on to you any
information and pitfalls that we have come across, just ask HL Eadric about
our Gulf Wars experiences.  If you are interested please feel free to
contact me and I can get you directions.  Good luck in your endeavors!

Lord Jean-Paul de Calmont
Shire of Seawinds
Archery Guild Master

<ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org>