[Ansteorra-archery] Lughnasad

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 10 21:00:08 PDT 2003

I should know this but since most of the event was a blur, I'll just mention
that a full IKAC was shot on Saturday and Oedicus (sp?) from Rosenfeldt was
the top shooter with a score of 125.  We had two other shooters top 100 with
a total of 8 archers competing to the end.  It got pretty hot and muggy
toward the end of the shoot. Tegwyrd, the Archery Marshal of Loch Ruadh,
will be submitting the scores as soon as possible.

Laird Sean of Argyll
Deputy Archery Marshal of Loch Ruadh

PS Oedicus was presented with a 50 lb fiberglass recurve bow as the top
shooter of the tournament.