[Ansteorra-archery] Any news on the format for Royal Huntsman?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sun Dec 14 14:27:41 PST 2003

Good Morning,

  I'm curious with about 7 weeks left if we know what the format of the
  Royal Hunstman Tourny is going to be and the duties. Some things I'd
  like to know for example are:

Will the archer be the personal champion at GW for Miguel again?
Will there be an opportunity for those who want to test the field, but
  not able to win, be allowed to bow out?
Will archers be required to have their own equipment for every round?
Will there be combat oriented rounds?

  Not that I'm biased in all of these questions. *grin*

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you don't worry 'bout the future
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   sooner or later it's the past