[Ansteorra-archery] Happy Holidays!

Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra archery_marshal at ansteorra.org
Sun Dec 21 22:26:21 PST 2003

Yuletide Greetings to You All,

I will be traveling over the holidays to be with family.  From Wednesday,
December 24 through Monday, December 29 I will be in the San Francisco Bay
Area and out of touch.

During that time should anything arise that need the attention of the
Kingdom Archery Marshal of Ansteorra please contact my Emergency Replacement
Deputy, Master Phelim Gervase (called Pug) as central_archery at ansteorra.org.
If needed, more detailed contact information is published in the Black Star
as the Central Regional Archery Marshal.

Wishing you all a safe and happy holiday season!

HL Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com