[Ansteorra-archery] Re: [Ansteorra-missile] Happy Holidays!

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Dec 22 05:46:09 PST 2003

Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra (archery_marshal at ansteorra.org) said something that sounded like:
> During that time should anything arise that need the attention of the
> Kingdom Archery Marshal of Ansteorra please contact my Emergency Replacement
> Deputy, Master Phelim Gervase (called Pug) as central_archery at ansteorra.org.
> If needed, more detailed contact information is published in the Black Star
> as the Central Regional Archery Marshal.

Just because I haven't moved to the Central Region to my knowled, I'd
like to recommend trying southern_archery at ansteorra.org. *grin*

Eadric, go have a break!

Cao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black