[Ansteorra-archery] ANSTEORRAN ROYAL HUNTSMAN TOURNEY

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Dec 22 15:52:52 PST 2003

Rumil Fletcher (rumil at sbcglobal.net) said something that sounded like:
> It did not make it into the January issue of the Black Star.  The
> January ad for the event says to "Please see our website for more
> detailed information."  But when I enter the given URL
> (http://www.mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/kas),

  It looks like there is a capitalization error then. That should be:

http://www.mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/KAS

  and I am already in discussions with the autocrat to get it listed on
  the website and I will get it announced on the Ansteorra-Announce list
  and ask people to spread the word.

> The deadline to change the event ad for the January issue was
> December 1st, which was about 2 weeks after it was decided to hold
> the tourney at this event.  Looks like someone dropped the ball.

  Oops!

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black