[Ansteorra-archery] ANSTEORRAN ROYAL HUNTSMAN TOURNEY

LD.BLACKMOON ld.blackmoon at gbronline.com
Mon Dec 22 18:56:55 PST 2003

GREETINGS

> > January ad for the event says to "Please see our website for more
> > detailed information."  But when I enter the given URL
> http://www.mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/KAS

HOWEVER , THE  WEB PAGE DOESN'T MENTION ROYAL HUNTSMAN .

THE ONLY ARCHERY REFERENCES ARE ::

>The outside grounds provide plenty of area for the archers, chivalric, and
rapier fighters to practice their melee skills

AND

>Planned activities include Kingdom A&S competition to choose Gulf Wars
Artisans; chivalric and rapier melees with combat archery; esquestrian
practice; hound coursing; charter painting; a heraldic consultation table; a
meeting of European Dancers; a Feast Server auction; a White Elephant sale;
and a bake sale and drink table.
THANX
BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
ARTHUR BLACKMOON