[Ansteorra-archery] It's that time

starkey arthur artairmacmora at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 21:25:47 PST 2003

Eadric Anstapa <eadric at scabrewer.com> wrote:Greetings All,

If your name appears on the following list, then as a warranted archery marshal it is time for you to be sending in your quarterly report to your regional archery marshal.

Sorry but my name should have been removed from the list since I have become inactive for the last year due to health.  I am on the mend but it will be a while before I will consider becoming active again.  I will let you know when that time comes.

The SCA family is always in my thoughts.
Artair