[Ansteorra-archery] It's that time

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Wed Dec 10 09:53:10 PST 2003

While I suppose that is possible, it would be a pretty amazing thing that HL
Plachoya, HL Moregg, HL Agnar's and my cards all expired at the same time.

And if an active marshalls card did expire, could a new one just be issued
without first taking them off the list?

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.