[Ansteorra-archery] It's that time

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Wed Dec 10 10:12:01 PST 2003

Well now.  Not knowing what the date on my card was, I decided to look.
Guess what? Oppps.  I don't know what it says because it's not in my wallet.
Almost sounds like a commerical, "What's in your wallet??" Wasn't my little
card.

I guess I need a new one.

When can I get that fixed?

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.