[Ansteorra-archery] ANSTEORRAN ROYAL HUNTSMAN TOURNEY

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Dec 22 15:58:16 PST 2003

Pug Bainter (pug at pug.net) said something that sounded like:
> Rumil Fletcher (rumil at sbcglobal.net) said something that sounded like:
> > It did not make it into the January issue of the Black Star.

It did make it in, just not where one would expect it with the event
announcement. (We checked our mail after I sent that last email.)

It is included in the "From the Archery Marshal".

> > January ad for the event says to "Please see our website for more
> > detailed information."  But when I enter the given URL
> > (http://www.mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/kas),
>   It looks like there is a capitalization error then. That should be:
> http://www.mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/KAS

Btw, it was correct in the event announcement.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black