[Ansteorra-archery] ANSTEORRAN ROYAL HUNTSMAN TOURNEY

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Dec 22 19:00:10 PST 2003

LD.BLACKMOON (ld.blackmoon at gbronline.com) said something that sounded like:
> > > January ad for the event says to "Please see our website for more
> > > detailed information."  But when I enter the given URL
> > http://www.mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/KAS
> HOWEVER , THE  WEB PAGE DOESN'T MENTION ROYAL HUNTSMAN .

Did you bother reading the next sentence?

" and I am already in discussions with the autocrat to get it listed
  on the website and I will get it announced on the Ansteorra-Announce
  list and ask people to spread the word. "

The Autocrat is aware of the issue and had previously informed the VScribe
in charge of the site of the fact that it needed to be updated/corrected.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black