[Ansteorra-archery] Reminder Steppes Bowyers and Fletchers Meeting

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Mon Feb 10 05:13:32 PST 2003

Greetings,

Capital idea Iames, as far as this archer is concerned postponing the
Steppes Bowyers' & Fletchers' Guild meeting one week so our archers could
assist the Baron of the Steppes to complete the work on Ansteorra's War
Gate is an excellent way to show our support for the project.  I hope
many more of our Steppes archers shall reflect that attitude.

In service,

Ironwyrm
Principal  Archery Craftmans' Guild of Ansteorra