[Ansteorra-archery] Update! RE: Reminder Steppes Bowyers and Fletchers Meeting

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Mon Feb 10 10:29:27 PST 2003

Since we now have three ayes and no nays we will have the Steppes Bowyers
and Fletchers meet at the Barons to work on the Gulf War Gates. We will
discuss future projects as time allows and plan on have our normal work
night next Tuesday. Unless the Baron advises otherwise plan to meet at
7:30PM. I am sure he will appreciate anyone who might be able to make it
earlier also. Bring gloves and be prepared to work on some very large and
heavy pieces.
Thank you Bowyers and Fletchers of the Steppes
Yours in Service,
Lord Iames Lochlainn
Steppes Bowyer and Fletchers Guild Leader