[Ansteorra-archery] Asgard APD

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Feb 12 20:04:33 PST 2003

> Do you have the address or contact where these may be purchased?
>
> Jacques the Spink

I don't think that there is currently anywhere that you can get them.  They
will be available via NorthStar Archery  at  http://www.northstararchery.com

However I heard today from Sir Erika that before Duke Baldar could get any
to her, he got a call from the army to report for deployment.  She is hoping
that some other person in is household will still take care of the delivery.
It is probably pretty safe to assume that if the Kingdom Archery Marshal of
Trimaris cant get any that we wont be able to.   I would keep checking the
above website to see when they become available.  When I hear that they are
available I'll post a note.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra