[Ansteorra-archery] Re: [Steppes] Reminder Steppes Bowyers and Fletchers Meeting

jspinks at ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Mon Feb 10 06:10:37 PST 2003

I suggest that the meeting be held at the Baron's.  Bring your questions and ideas for bowyers and we will discuss archery as we work.  I still need to make a heavier set of arrows for my horsebow and work on my crossbow as well (yes- I am dabbling in the dark side for combat- and to beat a certain other individual that does not shoot bow often);-).

Jacques