[Ansteorra-archery] RE: Update! RE: Reminder Steppes Bowyers and Fletchers Meeting

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Tue Feb 11 13:20:52 PST 2003

I just Talked with Fritz and he welcomes us to come and help. He mentioned
that we might want to bring a couple of small projects of our own just in
case there are more of use that show up than work to do. Right now he
expects to be able to keep about five of us pretty busy. We can of course
discuss Guild business and spell each other as we tire if we have more
people. So please come on out and help in this great project.
Yours in Service,
Lord Iames Lochlainn
Steppes Bowyer and Fletchers Guild Leader