[Ansteorra-archery] Steppes Bowyersand Fletchers reminder

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Mon Feb 17 07:42:44 PST 2003

Greetings unto the Archers of the Steppes,
Thank you to all who came to help Baron Fritz work on the Gulf War Gate.
This is your reminder that we will now have our meeting tomorrow night
Tuesday February 18 at
7:30 PM. We will continue. Fletching new loaner arrows and Jacques the
Spinks will be instructing us in the making of footed shafts. Bring any
projects you might be working on and ideas for future projects.

Yours in service,
Iames Lochlainn
Steppes Bowyers and Fletchers Guild Leader