[Ansteorra-archery] Your next Royal Huntsman!

Jennifer Shipman djshipman at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 5 19:05:32 PST 2003

Archers of Ansteorra, I am told you will have a new Royal Huntsman at Coronation next weekend, and he is Lord Owen Hell!  Vivat!  I hope you will show him the same support (and more) that you have given me.  He will represent us well.

While I was unable to be at Steppes 12th Night due to the death of my grandmother, I left the tourney in the capable hands of Ulrich of Carolinga, who I am told ran it well indeed.  For those of you who participated in the tourney, please be sure to give Ulrich thanks for stepping in on very short notice.  Thanks also to Lord Eadric, Jacques the Spink, Dama Anezka, Honorable Lady Julianna, and Honorable Lord Fearghus for their help.

My thanks go out to all the archers of Ansteorra for their support and good wishes during the last six months.  While being RH can be a lot of work, it has also been a wonderful experience that I would recommend to any dedicated archer!  I look forward to seeing you all at events around the kingdom (once I rest for a month :), and good shooting!

Moreg Cochrane
Royal Huntsman (outgoing)