[Ansteorra-archery] Coastal Invasion

Robinbowmaker at aol.com Robinbowmaker at aol.com
Thu Jan 23 16:45:56 PST 2003

  This is a formal offer to all Coastal Combat archers (actually all combat archers) to attend the Seawinds event the weekend before gulf wars (if my memory is correct). It is called Coastal Invasion and is being held in lieu of Siege of the Abbey as we no longer have accesss to the Corpus Christi Abbey. I am hoping we will have a large combat archery turnout and that we will be able to try a few different tactical approaches and see what will work.
  Coastal combat archers I'd still like you to email me via a more secure method so that we can converse about your ideas (and my own) about what approach we should take at gulf wars.
 Best wishes to everyone.
In Service to the Dream
Sg Ld Robin of Seawinds