[Ansteorra-archery] Unoffical returns

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Sun Jan 5 06:18:58 PST 2003

Greetings and Hi There,

These are in no way official; however, I just looked at the IKAC web site.
These are not the final scores only the postings as of the 27 Dec (they have
till 1 Jan). So based on these returns, which may change, here is our
unoffical standings in last years InterKingdom Competitions.

IKCAC    1 OUT OF 8
PERIOD BOW    4 OUT OF 12
OPEN X BOW    5 OUT OF 10
PERIOD X BOW    5 OUT OF 8
OPEN BOW        11 OUT OF 15

The CHILDREN division is a tough one, don't know how he'll call it.  While
we have 3 scores, Atlantia's 2 (even divided by 3) is a higher score. But I
think we'll get it because we do have a full 3 scores.

Gilli

Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.