[Ansteorra-archery] Arrow Foam

jspinks at ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 6 14:02:34 PST 2003

Careful here. I have encountered some of the mats-particularly Walmarts- that
are as thin as 3/8 which basically forces you to triple the thickness in order
to get the required 1" MINIMUM.  After taping- two 3/8 matts go down to less
than 3/4 which does not leave much padding for whoever getts hit with it.

Jacques the Spink