[Ansteorra-archery] Archery Craftmans' Guild:

starkey arthur artairmacmora at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 10 20:26:40 PST 2003

I will look up all my back records and pass them on to you in the next week.  I only have the start up records.
Artair
 ironwyrm at juno.com wrote:Greetings into the members of the
Archery Craftmans' Guild of Ansteorra;

I would wish to call a meeting of the current membership
of the Guild during Coronation at noon this Saturday in
the rear of the hall.

The purpose of this meeting is to reestablish contact
information with many of you as those records failed
to be passed with the office of the principal.

I know it is very short notice but we must began some
where to rebuild those records.

The Steppes Bowyer & Fletchers Guild is the only charter
Guild that has remained in contact with the Kingdom Guild
thus far and continues to meet & instruct the archers of
that group.

If you cannot attend this meeting please forward your
contact information to ironwyrm at juno.com . With your
assistance we shall rebuild that database and have
everyone communicating again soon.

Your humble servant,

HL Wm. Ironwyrm

Guild Principal