[Ansteorra-archery] Bow String Material

Talan Talan at hotpop.com
Wed Jul 9 13:58:16 PDT 2003

I have recently started to make my own bow strings, and i have ran into
a huge problem obtaining suitable string to make them with.  Currently i
have been using linen string, although i am only able to find short
lengths (just enough for 1 string no more) and i cant seem to find it on
the internet anywhere :(.

I did however manage to find this on ebay, "FLY LINE BACKING BRAIDED DACRON 15lb Test 300Yd "
does anybody know if the dacron used in fly fishing, is the same dacron
we use for bow strings? or does anybody know where i can buy larger
amounts of linen/dacron ect?
Talan - Talan at hotpop.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra.
Shire of Stone Bridge Keep.