[Ansteorra-archery] Bow String Material

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 21:31:15 PDT 2003

If you are not trying to go complete period, use the
modern archery string to make your strings.

I have seen hemp and linen used as strings but i
question how safe it is. Not to mention the weather
plays HAVOC with it.

Not sure if you have ever seen a bow string break but
its usually a shocking experiance and not one i wanna
be next to.

Ulrich

http://www.bowsite2.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=15&Product_ID=2886&CATID=70