[Ansteorra-archery] Bowman Tournaments

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Thu Jun 12 14:12:23 PDT 2003

Some times aspirations don't have anything to do with it.  You just start
doing what you like and in time it's hard to say what you may accomplish.
If you like it, do it.  No one says you have to be or get good at it..  Look
at all the golfers.  :)

When I started, all I was going to do was run the IKCAC for the Kingdom
because we didn't even have a score in it.  I never even planed on shooting,
just running the range. It's amazing how things can turn out.

I'll be 50 in Dec.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.