[Ansteorra-archery] AoB Schedule

Rumil Fletcher rumil at prodigy.net
Tue Jun 17 10:22:54 PDT 2003

Earl Barn Silveraxe has asked me to forward this schedule to the archery list.

Rumil Fletcher

Academy of the Bow schedule and class list

9:00am - 12:00pm
  Range opens for IKAC
  Royal Round will follow if time permits

9:00am
Preparing to Marshal Combat Archery  -  Eadric Anstapa
Arrow Shaft Construction - Rumil Fletcher
RANGE: Setting up and running a range -  Gilbert ost Westley

10:00am
  Construction of Combat Arrows and Bolts - Eadric Anstapa
  Stringmaking - Jacques the Spink
  RANGE: Sighting and Anchor points - Elric Dracwin

11:00am
  Building a spining jig - Ivar Brokksen
  Construction of the Thrust/Throw Javelin - Iaen Mor
  RANGE: Children's Archery - Annabelle FitzSimmons and Bianca Sereni

12:00am
  Calibrating your bow scale - Eadric Anstapa (paper presentation)
  Understanding your bow - Artair MacMora
  The making of footed arrows - Jacques the Spink
  RANGE: Shooting for beginners/range etiquette - Earl Barn Silveraxe/Ivar
Brokksen

1:00pm - Break for lunch

2:00pm - Royal Huntsman Tournament

--------------

I can still work classes into the above schedule if there are those who
haven't gotten in touch with me yet.

Send all requests to Reihla at aol.com with AoB Class in the subject line.
The same contact address works if you need to reschedule your class time
for some reason.  I'm happy to work with people on times, just let me
know.

If anyone has special needs for their class - i.e. if you need an
archery range and I haven't indicated so by your class name - let me
know that too.

Thanks!
Earl Barn Silveraxe