[Ansteorra-archery] Where is AoB?

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Thu Jun 19 21:23:16 PDT 2003

Talan wrote:
> Where will AoB be held? Or if no formal place has been set, what area
> will it be in?

June 27-29th. The site is Camp Dakani in Oklahoma City.  It is about a
mile west of I-35 on Hefner Road, which is just north of OKC. It is just
behind Frontier City.  Look for a big ferris wheel and roller coaster.
No plans yet for combat arrows from the top of the ferris wheel.

And before you make plans, remember that we are not actually in Frontier
City.  We are in a camp behind it, with only a chain link fence and a
few ill-armed guards... :)

Event details at:
http://wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org/HTML/aob.html

Ulf