[Ansteorra-archery] On-line resources?

Talan Talan at hotpop.com
Wed Jun 25 13:08:04 PDT 2003

Thank you kindly for the links.  I would dearly love to attend this
years AoB if just to attend the classes on arrow construction, but
however the drive from Victoria (100miles south of Houston) to the AoB
site is impossible for me to drive this year.  (Lack of funds really
sucks!).

Thanks again for your help!