[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery Schedule for Gulf War XII

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Mar 6 00:40:18 PST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "H.L. Agnarr Thorvaldsson" <agnarr at quik.com>

> 1.  Would some 2 inch wide by 1.5 inches tall; Red Pheon stickers be of
use for the
> Inspection Point ???  I was able to purchase the remaining stock of these
stickers from my
> employer as we now have to use a slightly smaller size for one of our
customers.  So I ended
> up with somewhere like 250 of these stickers available for the non-contact
archers if you want
> them to stick on their helms for easier identification on the field of
combat.

Agnarr, I don't know that those pheons would be of any use unless someone
was real paranoid and wanted to put them all over their armor.  The yare too
small.

The SCA requirements are that the Non-Contact  Pheons for helm markings be
AT LEAST 4 inches tall

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra