[Ansteorra-archery] Re: Correct APD Size

meggiddo at netzero.net meggiddo at netzero.net
Sat Mar 8 14:56:43 PST 2003

Thanks for the update on how many a golf tubes are in a case. Was not
sure on that number for a case, I do not even attempt to use that figure
(50 to a case).

Number that I was working from was the 500 bolts that you stated that
you built for Ballista this line is more for Willim, which would yield
500 times 10 = 5,000 APD's or 500 times 15 = 7,500 APD's.

Also, Thank You for recognizing the point that I was attempting to make,
which I will also reword in simpler terms.

Unless you and/or a group of friends who are serious about building Golf
Tube APD's - meaning building several hundred or into the thousands -
then purchasing 5 to 10 individuaL golf tubes will provide the
individual with more than enough APD's to fit to combat arrows for the
average battle. Non-res battle that is!

Michael Fray
Unit Combat Archer for the Condottieri
King's Archer