[Ansteorra-archery] Back from War

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Mar 16 20:59:12 PST 2003

Ho folks.  I am back from Gulf War and trying to get caught up.

As is typical of when I go out of town for any extended period of time  by
network link went down on the March 11 and without me here to work on it is
stayed down until this evening.

This means that any emails to me during that period bounced as did any
emails to lists hosted on baronbows.com.  My apologies.  Please resend your
emails when you can.

For those who have not heard...

Ansteorra won the Target Archery War point again this year.

The Combat Archery War Point battle was unfortunately cancelled due to
EXTREMELY heavy rains that afternoon and there was no time during the
remainder of the event to make up the cancelled battles.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com