[Ansteorra-archery] Need a quick repsonse -- Broken Fiberglass

Wilim Penbras ap Gurgeneu wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Thu Mar 20 21:28:46 PST 2003

Ya know, After all was said and done I Saw a broken fiberglass spear
abandoned on the field. I am left with the assumption that many more
kingdoms need to buy Extren 500.  I mean it was broke in two.  Nothing
holding the ends together and not even a decent amount of brooming.  Scary
Stuff.  Still I worked just about every glean/inspect station on Hastings
field after and between battles and didn't see any broken fiberglass arrow
shafting.

Wilim