[Ansteorra-archery] Need a quick repsonse -- Broken Fiberglass

Vivaine sharon at stickjock.com
Fri Mar 21 06:43:53 PST 2003

yes i think i was standing next to him when they broke it.  They stated that it was his fault for not letting it go.

they killed me then tried to break mine too. They had it pinned w/ an Axe and while holding it, another killed me. It was a good kill, but they refused to let go of my spear and pulled down on it trying to break it.  I continued to tell them i was dead and to let go, but refused and kept trying to break it.  The man doing it was in a copper colored greek armor. Btw the time i got around the castle he was gone. I was way too angry to confront the person at the time.

Very poor taste. This is a game and what fun is it if we set out to break each others toys.

~viv