[Ansteorra-archery] Re: [Coastal] Missing a Bow Scale from Gulf Wars

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Mar 26 10:10:41 PST 2003

Maria Thorne <mthorne at interconnect.net> said:

> Greetings,
>
> We lost our Buckmaster Bow Scale at Gulf Wars.  We were helping inspect bows
> at the Ravine on Wednesday before the battles.  That was the last time we
> saw it.  It was brand new and unfortunately, we hadn't even put our name on
> it yet.  If anyone knows anything about it's whereabouts, please let us
> know.  Is there a Lost and Found that we can check somewhere?
>
> Thank you!
> Marguerite du Bois and Jean-Paul de Calmont
> Shire of Seawinds

I think it is highly likely that it is in one of the buckets full of misc
marshallate stuff that I had at inspection point.  I know that there was one
of the Buckmaster bow scales in that bucket at some point, I had assumed it
was Lord Carluccios.  Those buckets tend to collect things as it also
collected the bow scale from Vulpine Rach (Meridies).

We are still not unpacked enough for me to have gone through all that stuff
but I'll look in those buckets tonight to see if the scale is still there and
check with Carluccio to see if it is his.  I'll let ya know and can either
send it to ya or we can meet at an event.  Are ya'll coming to Spring Melees
to do Combat Archery?

Regards,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa