[Ansteorra-archery] Static VS Combat

Sjonna Whitsitt avalon_remembered at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 10:30:33 PDT 2003

Forgive me good Gentles but I am once again stirring
the pot ...

I could care less about any other type of "missle
list" besides combat archery and since discussion on
this list are only for archery (note name of the list
ansteorra-archery NOT ansteorra-STATIC archery) I
would prefer the discussions and rules for combat
archery stay on this list or at least be duplicated on
this list.

I am enrolled on and must muddle through enough lists
just to get basic information on the SCA and don't
like that I've had to add one more.  I have throughly
enjoyed the discuss both static and combat that have
occured over the last year on this list.  I also think
for most of your combat archers a good number most
likely shoot static archery also and benefit from the
experience and stories of ARCHERS in general.

Okay, I've thrown a rock at a glass house ... sorry
but the amount of lists are riduculous -- soon there
will be a list for single-handed weapons ...
two-handed weapons ... crossbows only ... etc.

If you make information difficult or burdensome to
obtain you will find fewer people playing in all areas
of this lovely game.

Entitled to her own opinion on any subject she
chooses,
Signora Bianca Sereni
A lowly archery marshal from Namron trying to get
combat archery started in the central north.