[Ansteorra-archery] Warlord XXX Archery Tourneys

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Sat May 10 05:22:44 PDT 2003

I don't beat deadly bi's I am a deadly by. Lets see parts of an arrow.
pointy end, long wooden part, feathery end, notched part. Parts of a bow,
top tip, bottom tip, grippey part, long string  with loopy ends, built up
middle of long string with bigger built up spot, tubby thing to put arrow
in. I should qualify as a beginner right.

plachoya

humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra