[Ansteorra-archery] Awards

Wilim Penbras ap Gurgeneu wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Thu May 15 21:19:58 PDT 2003

With all due respect,  the calendar is the last thing you ever  want to use
as a criteria for giving out awards.  The theory that there have only been
two KAA in that last year indicates we need to start reccommending more
people is wrong.  IF we buy into that then we can get caught by the
flipside, there will come a day when we have several people that deserve
awards and are told that "We've already given out too many of those this
reign so no more"

As it happens there is an award rec or two that I think should go in but
it's certainly not because it's been a year.

YiS,
     Wilim