[Ansteorra-archery] re:awards

Rumil Fletcher rumil at prodigy.net
Fri May 16 12:10:53 PDT 2003

>Jennifer Shipman <djshipman at earthlink.net> said:
>>

>>  I think the page is out of date, though.  Can someone update it?
>>
>>  Moreg
>>

>Yes, tes, tes.  The page is outa date.  Master Rumil was kind enough to send
>me an updated list today.
>
>I'll either update the page soon or just get rid of it completely as there
>really is no current need for it since we have such a wonderful Zodiacus
>herald that keeps the OP wonderfully up-to-date and available in multiple
>different formats. (in other words its a low priority page as far as web
>development and updates go)
>
>Regards,
>
>--
>Lord Eadric Anstapa
>Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
>eadric at scabrewer.com

Thank you for your kind words.  However, I am nearing the end of my
two year term, and will only be the Zodiacus Herald for another two
months.  If the new Zodiacus decides to rewrite the database program
into some other format, the kinds and frequency of available award
files may change (perhaps for the better).

Rumil