[Ansteorra-archery] Beltane at Namron

jspinks at ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Fri May 16 12:43:47 PDT 2003

Ulf speaks truth!!  The archery tournament last year was exceptional and fun.  And do not let him kid you- he is an excellent shot.  Were I not franticly (I need a dictionary) making my preparations for Warlord next weekend I would be on the way to this event.  If you can- by all means go!   This is an exceptional event for archers.

Jacques the Spink