[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery Wanna Be

Sjonna Whitsitt avalon_remembered at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 10:14:18 PDT 2003

Greetings All!

I have just stepped down as Archery Marshal for
Namron. This then leaves me as a rogue Archery Marshal
so I must focus my attentions on something so I don't
become a mercenary for hire!  (Just ask Gilli -- it's
best to keep me busy!)   =0)

What I would like to do is put together a combat
archery unit in the Namron area and would like to get
some pointers from Marshals currently running a combat
group.  I'm a beginner and need all the help I can
get!  (Currently working on making sure my
authorization is correct for combat archery also.)

I can be contacted at: swhitsit at intergen.com or at
avalon_remembered at yahoo.com .

In Service to Ansteorra,
Signora Bianca Sereni