[Ansteorra-archery] Eadric and Guantlets

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 17:13:18 PDT 2003

Having been hit in the hand more than once while using a crossbow, and had
my bow hit more than once as well. I feel it is just a question of time
before some one gets hit in the bow hand and lacking at least a 3/4 gauntlet
on the bow hand can see broken fingers coming about from it. I feel that we
need some thing to protect the fingers on the face of the bow.

plachoya

humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra